Andy Raynor NH
Canada is the largest single export market for the United States and highly receptive to U.S. goods and services. Proximity affords U.S. firms with a significant advantage to selling in this market.
Are you maximizing your opportunity? Whether you currently export to Canada or are new to exporting, the importance of developing a strategic approach to this market is critical to your success.
Sending Temporary Workers to Canada from the United States
Tuesday, April 10
1-2 pm (EST)
This webinar series, hosted by US Commercial Service, is designed to help businesses strengthen the skills necessary to do business effectively in Canada and is beneficial to U.S. companies, such as architects, engineers, technicians and installers. It will cover the process for temporary travel to Canada for after-sales warranty repairs; business development, and trade show participation.
Some of the questions that will be addressed include:
• What is Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker/International Mobility program?
• Do I need to have a work permit to do temporary work in Canada?
• Can temporary entry under NAFTA apply to my company?
• What documentation is required to send a temporary worker to Canada?
• Asking your own questions to the subject area expert.
The speaker will be Jacqueline Bonisteel, associate with Corporate Immigration Law Firm.
For more information, contact Tracey Ford, Commercial Specialist, +1 (613) 688-5406.
Andy Raynor nh